Sunday, February 15, 2009

Everybody was Kung-Fu Dancing!!!



Lucy has started dance classes with her sweet friend Tilly...Tiffany couldn't be happier. I have to admit that seeing Lucy running around in her little leotard and tutu cheers my heart, warms my proverbial cockles. She loves it, calls herself a ballerina princess, and pretty much melts my heart whenever I see her cavorting around the dance floor. I will say, however, that the whole thing generally resembles a royal Kung-Fu class gone bad, with hoardes of uncoordinated princesses in all manner of flouncy dress running around jump-kicking each other and twirling their arms to effectively karate-chop the other little princesses in their button-noses. I'm just glad my princess is one of the biggest...and most beautiful. She doesn't go down easy, and she always looks good in the end.

1 comment:

literaqueen said...

Little girls' dance classes are the best-- next to the actual recitals. My favorite is always whoever's turned the wrong direction the entire song. I think, "Yup, if I had a daughter in the group, that would be her!"